Meltaway Cinnamon Muffins | Julie Blanner
These meltaway muffins are a deliciously easy mini cinnamon muffin recipe made with staple components. They’re rolled in butter and cinnamon sugar, and when they’re served heat, they soften in your mouth!
These are good mini muffins for a fall or winter breakfast or brunch deal with.
Make them for Christmas morning breakfast, or make them any day of the week – they’re that straightforward, and that scrumptious.
We love how these unimaginable baked cinnamon sugar doughnuts soften in your mouth. They’re paying homage to the Tastefully Easy cinnamon sugar muffins I made years in the past from a bundle that I bought at a house get together.
These easy cinnamon muffins have the identical unimaginable taste, however don’t require doughnut pan.
These little mini muffins are the proper mix of cinnamon sugar and soften in your mouth buttery taste! We’ve dubbed them meltaway muffins as a result of they actually simply soften in your mouth with every chunk!
They’re fast and simple – in truth, the proper breakfast for little palms to assist with. Let’s make them collectively!
Even higher, these meltaway muffins require staple components you have already got in your pantry! One chunk and also you’ll be hooked!
If you happen to love candy little breakfast treats as a lot as we do, don’t miss my unimaginable fried biscuit donuts. They might not be simpler!
Why You’ll Love these Meltaway Muffins
- Pantry Components
- So Fast and Simple
- Excellent for Christmas
- Nice for Little Palms
- Round 125 Energy
5 STAR REVIEW
“These are scrumptious! I’ve made them 3 times in two weeks. They freeze effectively, however are finest proper out of the oven. I added further cinnamon. Thank-you for sharing the recipe.”
— RUTH —
Components and Substitutions
- Flour – All objective, no have to sift.
- Sugar – White granulated sugar.
- Baking Powder – Be certain that it’s “recent”.
- Salt – Salt enhances all the opposite flavors in baking recipes.
- Cinnamon – Floor, and be sure you test that it isn’t stale for optimum taste.
- Milk – No matter you’ve got available. Something from skim to Vitamin D works, even almond milk.
- Butter – Unsalted, in the event you use salted omit the salt from the recipe.
- Vanilla – Pure extract is preferable over imitation, it makes all of the distinction!
- Add cardamom or nutmeg
- Sub the vanilla extract for almond extract for a unique taste
How you can Make these Cinnamon Muffins
- Mix dry components. In a mixing bowl mix moist components. Progressively incorporate moist combination into dry.
- Pour muffin batter into greased muffin cups or lined muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, soften butter. In one other small bowl mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll mini muffins in butter, adopted by sugar.
- Need assistance with baking conversions? Take a look at my Important Measurement Conversion Chart or use the slider within the recipe card.
- If you happen to don’t have a mini muffin pan, you may make bigger variations, simply improve the bake time.
- Don’t overfill your muffin tins. Smaller muffins are likely to bake higher and supply the perfect sugar to muffin ratio. Fill with muffin batter to 2/3 to compensate for rise.
- Don’t over bake your mini muffins. This can preserve them melt-in-your-mouth tender!
- When rolling within the cinnamon combination, give them a heavy coating of cinnamon sugar, however don’t let he butter drip in order that they don’t get that clumpy look.
- Serve heat proper out of the oven, or heat them for just a few seconds within the microwave to take pleasure in.
Incessantly Requested Questions
Whereas I’ve by no means examined it and it’ll change the flavour, it ought to work!
Room temperature components! When the components are room temperature, it helps type a easy batter that can lure air when it’s combined, making a smooth, ethereal and moist muffin.
How you can Retailer
Cinnamon Muffins are finest served heat, proper out of the oven after being dipped in cinnamon sugar. Nonetheless, you may nonetheless take pleasure in them a pair days later.
- Room Temperature – Retailer the cinnamon sugar muffins in an hermetic container for as much as three days. To serve, heat the muffins and dip it butter adopted by cinnamon sugar combination.
- Fridge – You may refrigerate these meltaway muffins in an hermetic container for as much as 4 days. Don’t neglect to heat them earlier than serving, although!
- Freezer – These muffins freeze effectively. Merely wrap in an hermetic container and retailer for as much as three months. Nonetheless, they’re finest served recent from the oven!
- To Make Gluten Free: Use a 1:1 gluten free flour for baking!
- Nut Free
Hungry for simpler recipes? Join my free recipe membership and have wonderful recipes delivered on to your inbox every week!
Meltaway Cinnamon Muffins | Cinnamon Muffin Recipe
These meltaway muffins are miniature cinnamon muffins which might be made with staple components. They’re rolled in butter and sugar and when served heat, they soften in your mouth!
Forestall your display screen from going darkish
Preheat oven to 350 levels.
Mix dry components in a medium bowl. Put aside.
In a big mixing bowl, beat egg, milk, butter and vanilla.
Progressively beat in dry combination till moist.
Grease mini muffin pan simpler with out liners and fill every cavity to only over ⅔ full. Bake 12 minutes. Enable to chill 5 minutes.
Whereas muffins are cooling, mix the cinnamon and sugar within the topping components and soften the butter.
Take away muffins from pan. Coat muffins in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon sugar combination.
- If you happen to use salted butter, remove salt from the recipe.
- For the perfect outcomes, don’t overfill and don’t over bake.
- Whereas we haven’t examined it (we at all times make these muffins as minis) a reader famous that this batter recipe gave her 10 full sized muffins, and she or he elevated the bake time to 19 minutes for bigger muffins.
- Retailer the cinnamon sugar muffins (that haven’t been dipped in butter, cinnamon and sugar) in an hermetic container for as much as 3 days. To serve, heat the muffins and dip it butter adopted by cinnamon sugar combination.
Energy: 125kcal (6%), Carbohydrates: 14g (5%), Protein: 1g (2%), Fats: 6g (9%), Saturated Fats: 4g (20%), Ldl cholesterol: 24mg (8%), Sodium: 111mg (5%), Potassium: 52mg (1%), Sugar: 8g (9%), Vitamin A: 220IU (4%), Calcium: 28mg (3%), Iron: 0.4mg (2%)
Estimated diet info is offered as a courtesy and isn’t assured.